Monday, February 6, 2012

A Soft Revolution


I took this title from a song by the band Stars, I thought it applies to how I feel about this project that I
saw from a friend on facebook. I just had to share it! It's a really awesome idea that's partly art and partly revolutionary against the forces that are compromising the integrity of the internet we know and love! But mainly it's just a really cool idea. Check it out!




http://deaddrops.com/

If used correctly, I think it's a brilliantly unique and fun way for people to band together. It inspires exploration, creativity, and sharing. There's some discussion and wariness about people abusing this project but, come on! Be cool and just share your awesomeness.


(Credits go to DivineDeFlame for this video, and the pretty flowers!)




No comments:

Post a Comment