Thursday, February 9, 2012

Post #13: Today I saw..


Today I saw the Statue of Liberty change shifts. There's a tax place a couple blocks away from where I live who has people dressed up as the Statue of Liberty to advertise their place. Today I saw TWO, count 'em TWO statues of liberty, but it was only for a fleeting moment, as the other one walked walked and faded into nothingness. :|

Anyway.. check this out.





:D Thanks Meems. The third monitor compliments the other two quite nicely I think

So today is Thursday, which means it's NBC's Thursday Lineup night. Now for the past few weeks I've been tuning in, only to find that Community isn't showing. So I ignored it for a while, thinking they were just lazy like How I Met your Mother, and today..again it wasn't showing. I had had it! I looked online to see what had happened, and lo and behold. It's on Hiatus. NBC! What gives?! Apparently Community is on hiatus to make room for 30 Rock which just came back since Tina Fey delivered her babby. Also NBC is trying to retinker their lineup, as they are a sinking ship, barely keeping afloat >:|. Here's my problem. Community is one of their best Thursday night shows, and as much as I like Will Arnett, Up All Night is just not cutting it for me.

So...I guess I'll just keep watching the old episodes on Hulu or something .____. siiiigh.

Also today in class we spent an hour proving that the square root of 3 is irrational. -________-

I'm tired now. Have some Skrillex




But don't think I left you normal people out, here's some normal music for normal people



No comments:

Post a Comment